Creating Online Works of Art

I came upon two fun sites that you can create art like a real artist. One is Picassohead and the other is Jackson Pollock. Once you enter the Jackson Pollock site, your mouse (or finger) paints the screen. Any click or touch changes the color and creates a bigger "blob" of paint. If you right click you have the option to print your work of art. I chose a "print screen" instead and used Paint to crop the screen printing. Then I was able to use my picture for a computer background. Here is the picture:

The Picassohead is less about blobs and lines and more about heads. You are able to make choices for the head shape, eyes, nose, mouth, eyebrows, etc. You can also add color to your "face". Again you have options to print, but you are also able to save and email. If you are lucky enough maybe you will receive a nice picassohead from me! It just might look like this beaut....
This best part of this site was being able to add my signature! Fun.
To make this into a "picture" that could be pasted into the blog, I again did a screen print and pasted into paint program. Within the paint program I cropped the page down to the square that you see above with my creation.

Well today you "get your money's worth" three for the price of one! Ha! There you have it Picassohead, Jackson Pollack, and Paint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Finding new uses for old books