Day 1 ISTE

Day 1 of ISTE! Sunday was a long travel day! I arrived to the hotel to rush out to join in on the member kickoff. Amazed by the number of people, I began to question my place in the crowd. With no one yet to connect with I went exploring. Thanks to a pretzel dog or at least my hunger for one I met two wonderful ladies from Texas. These ladies invited this new girl to hang with them! This made my day!
Keynote address brought a panel of four very different but knowledgable people. It was humorous enough to keep attention and kept us thinking about why and how we use technology.



San Diego Convention Center


My favorite Texans: Mary Carol and Terry
Along with KidBlog Creator Matt Hardy


Keynote area
Keynote with Mayim Bialik
Also Sir Ken Robinson

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?