Doing what I love...

Did you know that this coming week is Teacher Appreciation Week? In fact, May 7th is National Teacher Day!

Teaching is a tough job. It is a job that tends to have long hours, low pay, and as a consolation prize...summers off. I say it is a "consolation prize" because saying teachers have summers off in itself is a misnomer. If you would ask almost any teacher, the summer really isn't "off". Teachers are often filling their summer with planing, professional development, and school assigned work.

Why would someone choose this career path then?

I will give you my answer:
       Simply put....I love what I do!


I love being able to share my educational passion with children. It is a new adventure every day!





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?