Fun Photo Tool

Tech Tool Post! Yippie!! Here is a fun photo tool that I found recently.

Photovisi-- Easy Photo Collage
It is says that it is easy and let me tell you, it is! This is a quick, easy and free tool! You can even create without registering or login (the main benefit to registration and login is saving). I love the ability to learn about the tool without having to go through the registration process!

Step 1: Is to choose your collage layout.
I was initially disappointed with the choices with the first grouping (popular) that is shown. Many of the  "popular" choices are locked. However, there are lots of choices under each of the categories below the popular.

Step 2: Add your photos, change the background and text as you desire.

Here is what I created to use as my banner for Facebook:
Step 3: Click Finish 
Once the preparation is completed click continue
Step 4: You are ready to download
Step 5: You can now choose to download, share, or use a Facebook app
I chose the Facebook app and it told me that it did not have secure browsing, so I did not go any further with it. I also didn't see the need when I could download the photo to my computer and then upload it into Facebook.

Sharing options include the following:

Enjoy this gem! If you want to see how it looks on my Facebook page click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?