Avoiding the idi0t?

I just confirmed my plans to attend ISTE2013! I can't wait! This year it is located in San Antonio, TX.



As I have started to plan for the sessions and activities, I want to make sure that this year I avoid the "idi0t?" (for my information on what happened last year click here).

Plan #1
Take an extra bag for all the free goodies!

Plan #2
Take an extra bag for all the free goodies and take enough clothes that I do not wear some new shirt when changing quickly for an outing.

Plan #3
Take an extra bag for all the free goodies, take bigger bag for extra clothes (Southwest Airlines doesn't charge for checked bag) for plenty of choices, and dress up when ask to join others for an afternoon outing (or at least ask about dress).

Did you notice that none of these options avoid the free t-shirts? I just can't do it! I love free stuff! I am a sucker for free stuff. I can't wait to see what free stuff I can get. My heart is starting to beat faster in excitement just thinking about all the free stuff.

And did I mention that Southwest Airlines doesn't charge for checked bags (limit 2)?!

Tune in later to see if I truly do avoid the idi0t?!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?