Spoke #2: The Goal

As I mentioned in my previous post, "Building the Wheel", I have set a goal for my blogging. Here again is my goal:

Goal: Reach 100 subscribers by the end of 2014
  • Publish an average of 20 posts a month
  • Share publishing of postings on Facebook and Twitter 
  • Create a Facebook page to support blog
Inspired by Techformers, I also developed a one-word resolution/goal for myself and created this graphic to fulfill the first challenge of the year for Techformers (using Canva).


STRETCH!
It really sums up just how to get to my blog goal as well. Stretching myself to open up and share my blog to more people. Not being content with where I am and pushing for more. Stretching my confidence in what I have to share here and that I can gain a bigger following. Stretched beyond my comfort zone.
I want to stretch myself to learn more, share more, and do more.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Return of....