Change

Change.

Unless it is the type of change that you find at the bottom of your pocket... I don't like it.

Yes, change can be good. Even exciting.

But there are times that you dig your heals in and try to stop the change with all your might....just to keep some the ease or familiarity.

I'm having one of those times! 

As I sit on my porch and am able to watch my kids bike in the parking lot across from our house. If we move then....

Suddenly the heals dig in.

Thinking about the packing and unpacking. My heals really dig in.

Moving is NOT fun. It is a lot of work. Packing and then unpacking of boxes.

And right now....all that we know is that we have to move....our house will no longer be rented to us due to another use for it as of July.

What grand adventure awaits?

Grand adventure sure sounds better than change. Grand adventure might just get my feet moving.

And if you don't hear from me in this blog for longer periods in between.....it is due to all of the grand adventuring that we are dealing with at this time.

Tune in still. I'm sure I'll be sharing the stories.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Finding new uses for old books