Expo Thank You #1

I would like to thank iSound! iSound gave me not one, but two iPad cases!



One is a black DuraGuard Durable Case for an iPad. I am excited to add this to my examples of available case options for iPads that I use with my Instructional Technology course (and protect another of our iPads).

The other case is a red DuraView Case for an iPad mini. This version has a sliding kickstand case. I am not sure whether to let my husband have this for his iPad mini or hold out for him purchasing me one :)







Both cases come with screen protectors and have a fun slick silicone feel. I like the added kickstand on the mini. I wonder if it might double as a handle when using for presentations.

Thanks iSound!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?