PD that fills heart and mind

This last week I attended the Christian Educators Conference in Wichita.
This is a great conference that saw a growth of over 100 new attendees this year! I have been fortunate to be able to share/present as well as attend. In fact, my first professional (face-to-face) presentation was with Christian Educators about five years ago!

I love this conference and the group of attendees! This year, I left especially challenged by Dr. Glen Schultz. It started with the initial question: "Why Schooling?"


The theme of the conference was "effective" and it was effective in providing a challenge to how I view my teaching and my own personal world view! The learning continues....

Thanks to the free book provided! 
Learning for my mind and heart!! Not many conferences can make both your mind and heart full!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Return of....