Sweet Release

If you  follow my blog posts, you will know that for the last few years I have chosen a word...one word...for my "resolution" for the year. This year my word is "release".
I am always amazed at how the word ends up being so perfect for the year. We are only four months into this year and it perfectly summarizes!

If you know me, you will know that I am a planner. I like to have my ducks in a row and have a plan! -Release-
As I sit here and write this, I have no idea what next year holds for employment. I just knew that I need to....
-Release-
If I am completely honest with you, I am not sure at times what I really want to do or "be". Can I follow my passion area and train/support/coach teachers with technology integration? Could I be self-employed by providing technology support/services? Should I return to the classroom...and at what level and capacity? What about something outside the educational umbrella?
-Release-
Last week we decided to put our house on the market. I love our house and quiet town. However, the stretch of payments, wear of the drive on my hubby, etc. has lead us to see if we can "get out". It is interesting that my hubby fears not getting it sold and my fear is that we will. I fear not having somewhere to go and he fears not being able to go.
-Release-
Last night we had a showing and they are very interested. All they need to do is figure out financing. It became very real that we might be moving...
-Release-
All the stress, fear, uncertainty....every feeling.
-Release-
I know the one who holds all things in His hands.
And He has got THIS!
Sweet release!

As I wrap up this post and listen to Pandora Radio, the perfect song is playing in the background...Come As You Are. This is release...to be able to come as I am and fall into His arms. That is the place of sweet release!

The lyrics:
Come as you are
Fall in his arms
Come as you are
There's joy for the morning
Oh sinner be still
Earth has no sorrow
That heaven can't heal



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Return of....