One Word 2018

With the exit of 2017, it is time to consider a new word goal for 2018.

Before sharing this new year's goal word, here is a quick look back at the last few years.
2014  -- Stretch
2015  -- Step Back
2016  -- Release
2017  -- Risk

2018 will make for the 5th year of #OneWord goals!

This year's word -- OPEN

Open to...
     Opportunities
     People
     Events
Needs around me.









This goal is bound to test me and my "introvertedness".
In some ways it will combine all the last few years of goals...
It will cause me to take some Risks. I will have to Release close-mindedness, fear, etc. I might have to take a quick Step-back and process how to be open before moving forward. And being more open will certainly Stretch me.

Happy New Year!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?