ISTE 2019: Here I come!

I’m headed out to ISTE 2019! This will be my 5th time attending: San Antonio, San Diego, Atlanta, Denver and now Philly. This will be my second time as a "presenter".


But I will say that this trip is different in a way that I am very excited about.

Each past conference attendance, I have attended alone. I have stayed with a stranger (or someone that I knew very little). *I've made some wonderful friends over the years and great memories.

This year however, I am rooming with a friend I made in my ISTE Certification training and reuniting with many of my other new friends from the training as well (and presenting with them). I am meeting up with lots of familiar faces this time....and I can't wait.

The past has been full of strangers faces, but this time will be full of friends!!

Philly, I’m on my way!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Return of....