17 in 30

Day 17 of 30 days of blogging.

I am READY to dig back into the Burned-in study!
Chapter 8 - Never Settle (Now that you've started, never go back to that place. EVER.)

I had to snicker a little as I begin to read this morning...because I'm wondering how to not sink back into the burnout again. And then the next thing the chapter says is this....
"The only thing that stands between you and your goals is you and your monthly, weekly, and daily actions."
Yep.
The answer that I really didn't want to hear. It is on me.
Like many things in life, I'd like an easy solution. Maybe one that doesn't require a lot of me?!

This is going to take work...still...
Yes. I think I knew that too.

I'm ready to move forward.
I've learned quite a bit through this process. I've also learned that there are others who are in the same boat as I am...and talking about where I am is equally helpful to them as me.

What now? My 30 days are not over!
Maybe some burned-in Podcasts - one of the few Podcasts that I have really enjoyed listening to.
Continue to create my vision board!
Create a small reminder board with the Burned-in process as a reminder.✅

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?