18 in 30

Day 18 of 30 days of blogging.

This morning the white page is staring back at me. Words are not formulating...
Oh, thoughts are swirling around.

Almost too many thoughts swirling. There is a lot going on in my district and my life. So many changes within the district could affect my life in different ways.

And I'm a planner! I don't do well with unknown and potential change...at least not with out details :)
It is a fine balance of letting go, taking action, etc.

I might need to spend more time with my vision and vision board. I still find it hard to "see" what 3, 5, or 10 years could look like or what I'd like it to be.
Time to maybe go a little more private with my thoughts and do some quiet time.

And that's what I think I will do with the rest of my "day 18" blog time.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Finding new uses for old books