9 in 30

Day 9 of 30 days of blogging.

Have you ever had a weekend that exhausts more than refreshes? That is how I would describe my weekend.

Now here comes another week.

Before the negative thoughts/feelings begin to sink in....
I'd better dig back into the Burned-in chapter.

Chapter 5: Extend Your Reach and Possibilities
"Extending our reach and possibilities has more to do with allowing ourselves the space to think, dream, plan and get connected with ourselves than trying to get more connected with others. But that's not to say that you shouldn't be working on extending your reach to new people who can influence you to make some much needed changes to your current reality."
I have to say that when I first read the title to this chapter that the focus would be on connecting with others. And I tend to get caught up with the social connectedness as well. Those connections are important and I do learn as a result of those connections.

However, I don't know that I give myself the space to think, dream, plan and get connected with myself as often. This blog is one effort. One step forward.

I do recognize that I need to find...no make time.
But it is hard. Life is busy...working, getting home making super, doing laundry...just keeping things rolling.

Small changes....small victories maybe will lead to bigger ones.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?