ISTE 2016 Day 4

Last day! Day 4 - June 29th

Although, I had signed up for a BYOD, I headed in another direction for my first session. There are times that multiple sessions sound good and it is really hard to decide which to attend.

I opted for a session with several "big names" like Sylvia Duckworth, Kathy Schrock, Vicki Davis to name a few on Sketchnoing. In fact the title was, "Sketchnoting with Superstars". I took notes for this session with photos. Honestly, by the time day 4 rolls around the brain is full and the body is tired. However, this was a really good session that covered the basics and some great tips/tricks. Here's the run down:

 
 

 

 

 







Sketchnote of the sketchnote session



The last session was a short "snapshot" (30 minutes) on Teaching Passion Projects

One more trek to the EXPO...
A signed book from Alice Keeler, 50 Things You Can Do With Google Classroom, a couple super hero capes from Microsoft, and a giant book later...it was time to get back to the hotel to retrieve suitcases and wait for my airport ride.

Another is ISTE is in the books! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?