Digging Out

Here where I live we are "digging out" of the foot of snow that has blanketed our surroundings. My kids have loved it. Wednesday they let out school early and we have been out the rest of the week. For the kids it has meant extra tv, playing in the snow, snow ice-cream and sledding. Here are just a couple of highlights:


I find myself wanting to complain. Complain about being stuck inside, stuck with kids that don't know what to do with themselves...just stuck.

But the truth is I need to "dig out" of that attitude! We have had extra mornings to snuggle and sleep in. We had cookie making with my science class. I can't even begin to express how cool it was to have my college girls and my girls together for this special time!


And the icing on the cake? I have to say was family time sledding. 



The best way to reduce stress...slide down a hill like a loon on your belly!

Happy digging out!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?