Site Review: Typing Club

At my K-12 school we are preparing for a publishing project in which the 4 - 6 graders will type their written stories. In anticipation for this, I looked for a program that could "limber up their fingers". I came upon Typing Club.


Typing Club is free! You can try it out without login for a short time using the "get started" tab shown in the above screen shot. Below are two screen shots of inside the program:


I set up our school with a school edition account. As the administrator, I was able to set up both teacher and student accounts. Administrators and teachers can assign students to classes, create typing lessons, and have account control (login and password) for students. You can easily print student login instructions and I especially like that the school is assigned a school specific url for students to login (http://elyria-christian.typingclub.com). 

I think I may have to create a login for myself! I know that my students really enjoyed using it. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?