ISTE 2016 - Day 1

Day 1 - Sunday June 26th
The day of the opening keynote, is mostly centered on getting settled. Checking in at registration is the first stop.

After registration, you can get a "lay of the land". The convention center location is always HUGE and very overwhelming on the first day. As I was walking around, I found my poster presentation location and my table for the next day.

Ignite sessions are quick 5 minute presentations by several presenters. I enjoy hearing from these passionate individuals. Notes are choppy, but here.

The big event of the day is the keynote presentation. This year Michio Kaku shared about the future with science and technology.


I was wowed by the auditorium, the music entertainment, and the keynote!

 



My notes from this session were with photos, but you can catch the recording here.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?