Meeting and Greeting the Cohort

I still feel in awe of being chosen for the #NYC19 #GoogleIE Cohort. It is something almost unreal or unbelievable. 

However, this week we were able to put some real faces and voices to those that we have begun to connect with virtually. 
We gathered and shared a little bit more about ourselves and we heard from our cohort coaches. By the end we learned who our Affinity Partner was. 

Our first assignment for the week was also received! We were to work with our Affinity Partner and read their challenge description and then ask them a series of 5 Why questions in the comments. I found it a little hard to ask "why" questions. I wanted to ask "how", "where", etc. However, it really makes you dig deeper and think more about your challenge.

I also thought it might help me to gather some information from some others, so I created a short Form to gather more information using my "interview questions" from my application process. If you would like to know more about that or participate let me know!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?