23 of 30

Day 23 of 30 days of blogging.

I had good and challenging conversation with my GoogleIE Coach yesterday. She is an amazing person and I am thankful for her being in my life.

She is just one of the many additional support team that I added through the Google Innovator academy.

They push me. And I need that....
I can get REALLY comfortable in my comfort zone.
To truly innovate...it takes us out of that zone.

It can be new learning.
Hard learning....brain hurting
Learning in new ways (via mass sticky notes)

But it is learning with a tremendous support system.
Coach and team
Mentor
Academy fellows
Other academy fellows

I just have to use them.
Not try to do it all myself and on my own. I have a tendency to want to fail privately.
But they are a safety net.

I feel that my conversation with my coach, got my focus back where it should be.

I think I've been focusing on the wrong things...distracted by and almost drowning in the muck. Losing sight of lifelines around. Losing sight of who and what I am.

I can see more of what is right in front of me.
I was piling worry upon worry upon worry...that were all out of my control.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?