New Year Resolutions & Challenges

The new year is upon us; with it all kinds of resolutions and attempt to better ourselves. It is a good time to re-evaluate for sure.

For me that usually just involves choosing my #OneWord for the year. You can read more about that in the last post.

However, this year, I've been challenged by two additional things --

A.J. Juliani's blogging challenge - http://ajjuliani.com/30-days-blogging-challenge/
The challenge is:
Write/create ____ words/minutes per day, every day for 30 days (you choose the amount)
Publish ____ posts/videos per week (again you choose the amount)
If you miss a day, pick up where you left off. Don’t make up for lost days.

I'm going to aim for 30 minutes per day, every day for 30 days.
Publish at least 3 posts and 1 video per week
Starting today.

Additionally, after watching "Go from Burned Out Teacher to Burned In Teacher" by Amber Harper (part of the Ditch Summit videos) -- I'm challenged to consider my current "status". I think this will also help with blogging as well. If you'd like to learn more about this, see Amber's site -- https://www.burnedinteacher.com/ and I'll share more in the coming posts.

Here we go....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?