Another school year


Classes are back in session for the semester! I have added a new course and become a part time professor/instructor. I am on my third year of teaching at the college! It is amazing to me that we moved back to Mac 3.5 years ago and I started working as the AD secretary. In these past years I have been secretary, worked with IT on the web, built online courses, and adjunct instructor. Often more than one of these title "hats" were worn at the same time. In fact I three bosses at one point!

Finally this year I have one boss and one title. Elementary Instructor in the Teacher Education Department! In 2005 I completed my Masters degree and left with a desire for working with teachers or preservice teachers. This is what I have dreamt about...and here I am! Amazing!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Return of....