Library Project 2

Gutter Shelves!

For this project, I enlisted my wonderful husband to help. He was more than willing to help me keep things straight (literally). I have a little (maybe big) issue with patience...in that I do not have the patience to measure, mark, measure, etc.

Here is said measurement process :)
First gutter row holders attached and ready for the gutter to be attached.

First row complete with an example book and animal. Second row going up.
All three rows in place!
All rows with animals and books in place! I love this new look!
before



We had enough left to put three small (12 inch) to mirror the three long (5 foot) and two more in another place. I envision these three small ones to be "teacher picks/favorites" or "themed"/special occasion featured books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Return of....