The four letter "w" word...

Wait.

That is one of my least favorite words! Might as well put it on the four letter "no-no" list of words.

It requires something that I tend to lack....patience.

You see, I'm a "duck in a row" kind of planner. They should be lined up and quacking together :)

And right now....my ducks are all over the place!

Life seems to be full of "if this...then this...but what about...." and no real answers anywhere....
except to wait.

Can you wait? We need to wait. We'll let you know in the next week. In the next weeks.....

Do you know how much planning should be happening in those weeks! My little duckies are running amuck! They need order, they need direction, they need....

to WAIT?!

"Wait for the Lord; be strong and take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord." Psalm 27:14

All right little duck friends....

You heard the verse! We will get our little line soon enough.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Return of....