One Word 2023

2014  -- Stretch
2015  -- Step Back
2016  -- Release
2017  -- Risk
2018 -- Open
2019 -- Steady
2020 -- Believe
2021 -- Breathe 
2022 -- Be
2023 -- Become


Somehow I have started the last few years with "B's"! Now at all on purpose, but a little fun to review. 

Last year, my pastor challenged us to have a verse, thought to drive and a statement to go with our word. I will continue to do this for my words and this year it goes as follows:

Become
Phil 3:9 "and become one with him. I no longer count on my own righteousness through obeying the law; rather, I become righteous through faith in Christ. For God's way of making us right with himself depends on faith."

I will become more one with Christ through faith in gaining knowledge and understanding.
*Growing my relationship with him
*Serving
*Giving
*Connecting

I will become all that Christ has created/called me to be.
*Chazown* 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

Finding new uses for old books