Count down continues...

The bag is starting to get packed! I have been on the search for comfortable walking shoes that are not tennis shoes. I am making lists: for grandparents who are helping out, for me to remember to pack, and of things that I am freaking out about in general!

This is my first "big girl" trip. I have not traveled completely by myself before. I am nervous! Nervous to make the flight connections, get to the hotel, get to the conference center, find my way around the conference, get back to the hotel, and all the things in-between!

I have begun to plan...okay who am I kidding I am a planner....the planning continues for what sessions that I want to attend. I am printing a map today and may have to plot out where my sessions are at. I just viewed the airport online and saw where I will come into SanDiego and where to go to find a cab to the hotel....Yes, I am one crazy planner...especially when the nerves are kicking in.

So here are the bright spots:
The hotel...
Andaz San Diego

Convention Center

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?