ISTE on the mind

Anyone going to ISTE14?


This is the "big one" for me. The college is paying for me to travel to Atlanta this summer to learn all that I can from the International Society for Technology in Education Conference.

I committed early this year. Registered during the early bird special and was able to reserve my hotel a week prior to others. This meant that I was able to nab THE hotel....Omni (the closest hotel to the conference). I have a double room to myself (for now) and will be looking for someone who would like to bunk with me (and help me save $$).

So while I should have been blogging yesterday, I was perusing the program. Acting early I registered for some BYOD sessions (that tend to fill up) and for the first time signed up for a paid workshop. I am REALLY excited about some of these!

Here are my BYOD selections:
iBooks Author: Creating accessible, universally designed instructional materials (BS106)
iStart to iFinish: Creating student-centered iPad lessons (BM224)
Teach 3D game design in one week (BT312)
Mobile Learning Walking Tour

And for the first time EVER....my paid workshop:
Get your geeky craft on with soft circuit sewing (WBM310)

The geeky crafter in my is super stoked about it!! I hate paying for something additional when I am already paying for the conference, but this one I just had to! I've seen this online somewhere and I can't wait to actually participate and create!

Now to look at the other offerings!! That is after I do some of my "to-do" list of course....if I can do those things....I've got ISTE on my mind!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?