On the Way to #macul17

This year I am checking out a new conference! So here I sit at the airport ready to adventure to Detroit for the Michigan Associate for Computer Users in Learning (MACUL). The conference brags that it is "one of the Midwest’s largest educational technology conferences with 5000+ educators from across Michigan, the region, and Canada."
I'm excited about experiencing a new conference and new state! The icing on the cake....I am traveling with a colleague! This is the first big conference to travel with a friend and not stay alone or with a stranger.

I'll be posting and tweeting from the conference the next two days (15th & 16th)! Look for the blog posts here and Tweets with #macul17.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Ups and Downs

EvaluatingTechnology

idi0t?